Aging Wisdom Lessons 51-60
Apr 19 2021
Aging teaches me…51. To energize my creativity through grace
52. To “own” my spiritual luster
53. That my life is a story of God’s fingerprint on me
54. To understand the grand design of my life
55. To honor the many lessons I have learned over the years
56. To perceive time differently
57. To confront the “big” questions in life
58. To seek the newness of life
59. To better understand the Pascal Mystery as the central template for all growth.
60. That a deeper gratitude is the heart of a successful lift.
© Richard P. Johnson, Ph.D.